- 1 Days Trip Duration
- 7000 meters from sea level
- 01 minimum group size
Highlights of the Treks
- Mount Everest was discovered in 1852 and is the highest mountain of the world, is named after Sir George Everest, and English surveyor. Sagarmatha, top of the universe, is the name giver by Nepal which means, “mother of the world\" and Qomolongma in Tibetan. Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgey Sherpa were first to climb Everest on May 25, 1953.
Mountain Flight – Everest experience.
In Nepal, seeing the remote corners of the Himalayas need not be a problem. Mountain flights provide the answer. In just a short time, you will be experiencing the Himalayas at such close range it will seem as though you could reach out and touch them.
Everest Experience is a close-encounter mountain flight-seeing flying tour. After all a trip to Nepal would be incomplete without truly understanding what really makes it beautiful. Nothing compares to the sheer beauty or awe, the Himalayas has to offer. Take the mother of all mountain flights, the Everest Experience where we put you, one on one with Mt. Everest.
The mountain flight gives the best opportunity to get the closest and the best view of Mount Everest (8,850mts) & other mountains such as; Shisa Pangma (8,013m), Gauri Shanker (7,134m), Melungtse (7,023m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), Pumori (8,171m), Nuptse (7,855m), Lhotse (8,516m) & Amadablam (6,856m). The flights are operated every morning from Kathmandu airport which fly at an average altitude of 6,500 – 7,000 meters. Circling Mount Amadabalm to enter the Khumbu valley, we take the passengers almost five nautical miles from the highest peak in the world – Mt. Everest. This flight usually lasts for about an hour.
- We will pick you up from your hotel and drive to airport.
Check in – Everest Experience is a close-encounter mountain flight-seeing flying tour. Indulge in the panorama and maybe, just maybe, you might realize what you have been missing, or find what you have been looking for, all this while. After all a trip to Nepal would be incomplete without truly understanding what really makes it beautiful. Nothing compares to the sheer beauty or awe, the Himalayas has to offer. Take the mother of all mountain flights, the Everest Experience where we put you, one on one with Mt. Everest, so close that you can almost touch it.
OUR COMMUNITY & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Save Rural Nepal is Non-Governmental Organization without profit, funded by individuals across the globe, contributing positively to the societies that make up rural Nepal. We take a holistic approach to uplift communities where they need help; we take action through specific projects that involve earthquake recovery, children welfare & schools, skill building opportunities for women, and environmental awareness.
Read More About: Save Rural Nepal
Why Travel with Visit Himalaya Treks?
- Travel with Confidence with us.
- Team of destinations Experts.
- Over 60 % Repeat Customers, No any hidden cost.
- Customer Satisfaction, & 24 hours back support.
- Customized, Tailor-made itinerary & Price.
- Your safety is our concern.
- Booking & Payment Condition.