Highlights of the Treks
- Feel and observe the nature beauty of Nepal.
- Flying to Top of the world’s base camp by Heli.
- Fly to the Everest Base Camp.
- See the outstanding beauty of the Himalayas.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour highlight.
>Observe 14th of 4 highest peaks on the world above 8000 meters. Mount Cho Oyu (8201 meters) Mount Everest (8848 meters) Mount Lhotse (8516 Meters) and mount Makalu (8485meters).
>See the outstanding beauty of the Himalayas from a helicopter ride.
>Fly to the Everest Base Camp, where Mount Everest climbers camp before ascending the Mount Everest and mount Lhotse.
>Feel and observe the nature beauty of Nepal and the Khumbu Himalayas on a short time during your Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour.
>Fulfill your dream to reach top of the world’s base camp and enjoy the views of breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Profile:
Trip Mode: Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Trip Duration: 4 Hours.
Highest elevation: Kala Pattar 5545 meters and Everest Base Camp 5364 meters.
Minimum person: 1 person (private trip to Everest Base Camp helicopter tour will cost $4000 total. If 2 person then Private helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp tour will cost $2000 total per person. If 3 – to 4 persons then Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour will cost $1000 per person. Total numbers of travellers in a group maximum 4 clients fit in one Helicopter.
Also Lukla to Lukla Everest Adventure Helicopter Flight is available that cost USD 1500 total for 1 hour flight to Everest and Neighboring peaks from Lukla airport and back. If only 2 person then it cost USD 750 per person. If 3 to 4 person then Everest adventure flight cost USD 375 per person. Total numbers of travelers in a group maximum 4 clients fit in one helicopter.
Early morning we will drive to Kathmandu Airport from your Hotel; Our Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour start from Kathmandu airport. It continue to Lukla (Tenzing Hillary airstrip) landed at Lukla airstrip (2840 meters). After fueling continue flying through the Dudh koshi river bank via Phakding, Monjo, Namche Bazar, Tengboche monastery, Pheriche, Labuche, Gorakshep and finally Mount Everest base camp altitude of 5364 meters where we will land. Now you will view close views of the khumbu Icefall and snow capped peaks surrounding Nuptse (7864 meters) Lho La (6026 meters) Khumbutse (6639 meters) Lingtren (6713 meters) & Pumori (7165 meters).
After observe views from Everest Base Camp we will fly to Kala Pattar nearly height of 5545 meters; from Kala Pattar seen the postcard views of the Mount Everest top of the world, Nuptse west face, Lhotse, khumbutse, Lo La, Lingtren, pumori and Ama Dablam. Once enjoying the breathtaking views we will fly to Everest view Hotel for the breakfast. We will have breakfast at Everest view hotel with spectacular views of the Himalayas surrounding us.
Everest Base Camp helicopter Tour meets the desires of travelers who want to take advantage of the seeing the most of the area in a short amount of time and is good for persons in any kind of physical shape.
>Drive from hotel to airport.
> Fly to Lukla and continue to fly to Everest Base Camp, Kala Pattar.
> Fly to Everest View Hotel for Breakfast and explore around.
> Fly to Lukla and continue fly back to Kathmandu.
> Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
- >Drive from hotel to airport.
- > Fly to Lukla and continue to fly to Everest Base Camp, Kala Pattar.
- > Fly to Everest View Hotel for Breakfast and explore around.
- > Fly to Lukla and continue fly back to Kathmandu.
- > Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
- All land transportation by private car, van, or hiace
- 3 hours helicopter flight
- All official taxes and service charges
- Heli Tour to Everest and neighboring peaks from Kathmandu / Lukla airport and back.
- Breakfast at Syangboche (Hotel Everest view)
- National Park Entry Fee
- Kathmandu Airport Tax.
- Flight Certificate.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Food, drinks.
- Any other item not mentioned.
OUR COMMUNITY & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Save Rural Nepal is Non-Governmental Organization without profit, funded by individuals across the globe, contributing positively to the societies that make up rural Nepal. We take a holistic approach to uplift communities where they need help; we take action through specific projects that involve earthquake recovery, children welfare & schools, skill building opportunities for women, and environmental awareness.
Read More About: Save Rural Nepal
Why Travel with Visit Himalaya Treks?
- Travel with Confidence with us.
- Team of destinations Experts.
- Over 60 % Repeat Customers, No any hidden cost.
- Customer Satisfaction, & 24 hours back support.
- Customized, Tailor-made itinerary & Price.
- Your safety is our concern.
- Booking & Payment Condition.