Highlights of the Treks
- Make your dream trip to Annapurna Base Camp
- Experience the beauty of Himalaya’s panorama
- Landing at South of Annapurna Base Camp
- One of the memorable helicopter tours.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tours
Make your dream trip to Annapurna Base Camp with Helicopter ride.
Experience the beauty of Himalaya’s panorama with eye catching views of snow capped peaks.
Landing at South of Annapurna Base Camp, breakfast at Annapurna base camp,
One of the memorable helicopter tours in the Nepal’s Himalaya.
Annapurna Base Camp helicopter Tours is perfect holidays for the elderly and Family with children who have very short time and wanted to have great Himalayan views; Annapurna Helicopter Tours provide you iconic Himalayan views, landing at Annapurna Base Camp, have breakfast at Annapurna Base Camp, and enjoy the breathtaking Himalayan peaks, that’s a Holiday of lifetime. Popular Annapurna base camp trek takes 10 to 14 days easy trekking each day 5 to 7 hours walking through the beautiful landscapes, traditional local village that is one of the most beautiful trekking destination in lap of the Annapurna. All this beautiful sequence includes in the Annapurna Base Camp helicopter ride trip.
Early morning drive to Airport from Kathmandu city or from Pokhara city our Helicopter tour to Annapurna Base Camp lead us flying over the beautiful landscapes, traditional villages toward to Annapurna. Breathtaking views of the Himalayas can be seen during our flight to Annapurna Base Camp. Lamjung Himal 6983 meters, Annapurna II 7937 meters, Annapurna IV 7525meters, Annapurna III 7555 meters, Ganggapurna 7454 meters, Annapurna I 8091 meters, Annapurna south 7219 meters, Hiun Chuli 6434 meters and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) 6997 meters all in one section. Similarly mount Nilgiri, Dhampus Peak, and Mount Dhaulagiri also seen in the deep Kaligandaki valley during our flying back from Annapurna Base Camp.
Visit Himalaya Treks includes private pick up, and drop off facility from and to the hotel in Kathmandu or either Pokhara upon your request with minimum extra cost. Visit Himalaya Treks also make sure that the helicopter are equipped with set of Oxygen system consisting with mountaineering oxygen with regulator and hi tech top out mask to provide instead help in case of emergencies when we landing in Annapurna base camp.
Annapurna base camp Helicopter tours cost start from $2500 for per group (Maximum 5 person) for 1 and half hours tour to Annapurna base camp tour if Helicopter available at Pokhara airport. However if Helicopter we need to take from Kathmandu it will cost $4500 for 2 and half hours tours maximum 5 person in a group.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tours Outline Itinerary From Pokhara (subject to availability):
Fly from Kathmandu Airport to Pokhara Airport by Regular flight.
Fly To South Annapurna Base Camp by Helicopter
Max. 15-30 minutes in the base camp Landing and have breakfast.
Fly back from the South Annapurna Base Camp to Pokhara Airport via Poon Hill.
Fly To Kathmandu From Pokhara Airport by Regular Flight.
Cost details: USD: 2500 Per group. Maximum Group size 05 person.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tours Outline Itinerary from Kathmandu:
Fly from Kathmandu Airport to the South Annapurna Base Camp
Max. 15 – 30 minutes in the base camp landing and have breakfast.
Fly back from the South Annapurna Base Camp to Kathmandu Airport.
Cost details: USD: 4500 Per group. Maximum Group size 05 person.
- Fly from Kathmandu Airport to Pokhara Airport by Regular flight.
- Fly To South Annapurna Base Camp by Helicopter.
- Max. 15-30 minutes in the base camp Landing and have breakfast.
- Fly back from the South Annapurna Base Camp to Pokhara Airport via Poon Hill.
- Fly To Kathmandu From Pokhara Airport by Regular Flight.
- Fly from Kathmandu Airport to the South Annapurna Base Camp
- Max. 15 - 30 minutes in the base camp landing and have breakfast.
- Fly back from the South Annapurna Base Camp to Kathmandu Airport.
- All land transportation by private car, van, or hiace
- 1:30 hours helicopter flight from Pokhara and if trip from Kathmandu 2:30 hours from Kathmandu.
- All official taxes and service charges
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Food drinks.
- Any other item not mentioned.
OUR COMMUNITY & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Save Rural Nepal is Non-Governmental Organization without profit, funded by individuals across the globe, contributing positively to the societies that make up rural Nepal. We take a holistic approach to uplift communities where they need help; we take action through specific projects that involve earthquake recovery, children welfare & schools, skill building opportunities for women, and environmental awareness.
Read More About: Save Rural Nepal
Why Travel with Visit Himalaya Treks?
- Travel with Confidence with us.
- Team of destinations Experts.
- Over 60 % Repeat Customers, No any hidden cost.
- Customer Satisfaction, & 24 hours back support.
- Customized, Tailor-made itinerary & Price.
- Your safety is our concern.
- Booking & Payment Condition.